Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStaff ListWikiHigh Scores

Whats Soon To Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael
Owner
Owner
Michael

Whats Soon To Happen Empty
PostSubject: Whats Soon To Happen   Whats Soon To Happen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:15 pm

We will be updating our source soon: what does this mean to you?

you will have everything you own taken away so we can fix the economy and on top of that the only thing that will be the same for our players is their skills, If you have donated then you will be one of the only typed of players that gets to keep their items, but even then it will only be items you donated for, Also when we update our source we will have another client for you to download, (this may be our last client release of the year!) if we continue to run into problems then we will have to keep doing what we are about to do, Also if you plan on donating, at this point you can still donate but pm me telling me that you donated and tell me how much you donated so i can make sure to get you your items and status on the new source.

if you do not like what you hear or have any questions then please PM me on the forums! thank you!

Back to top Go down
https://dreamscapersps.forumotion.com

Whats Soon To Happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: News & Events-
Jump to: