Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStaff ListWikiHigh Scores

Application [Admin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream
Anonymous

Application [Admin] Empty
PostSubject: Application [Admin]   Application [Admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

Name:Anthony Nguyen or "Dream" in-game.
Contact (email) Kiidxretro@yahoo.com or [facebook] nguyenboi352@ymail.com
Contact (phone)(optional, but if you don't want people to see it then pm Michael (the co-owner) your #) Going to PM.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?

- I want to be Admin because i can help out and contribute to the server.

What would you do as part of the staff?

I would help keep the server on check and I can help give suggestions (Because i have hosted/staffed for other servers before).

Have you had past experiences?

Yes i have been a donor/Mod for Trinity-pk before it got duped and ruined. and I was also in Help squad for Regret-scape.

How active are you?

I am on 24/7 every day when i get home. so from 4pm-10 or 11pm everyday. I am on more often now because of summer.

How often do you check the forums?

I am actually new to the server. But as i got onto the client i checked the server. and i check pretty much 4 times a day incase of updates or important news letter
Back to top Go down
Mod Sick
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Mod Sick

Application [Admin] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application [Admin]   Application [Admin] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 am

You should make an account on the forums before you post an application, you also should apply for moderator first. I've personally never seen you in the game either, you have no past experience as an administrator and didn't explain how you could contribute to the server. At any rate we are backed up on staff at the moment.

- Mod Sick king
Back to top Go down

Application [Admin]
Page 1 of 1