Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStaff ListWikiHigh Scores

Pauls admin aplication Please read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Paul
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator
Mod Paul

Pauls admin aplication Please read Empty
PostSubject: Pauls admin aplication Please read   Pauls admin aplication Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 am

Name:Paul
Contact (email) lockyer.paul@yahoo.com
Contact (phone)972-837-5517

Why do you want to be part of the staff?

- I want to be (mod, forum mod, admin) because......

I am always on and i have been donating ALOT! but i really do enjoy this game and hopefully you will let me become admin for helping you and jason with anything u need and helping any newcomers
What would you do as part of the staff?

I would do what ever jobs you need done and also help anyone in need on this game and, when ever people need me i am on constantly so i will be able to help almost all the time.

Have you had past experiences?
well i used to play on my other friends private server for a couple of months i know not to much but, i have been playing your's nonstop. unless well when there is something rong with my computer.
Well I did do __dontations___ for __this game__ and __well i feel that hopefully that helped____

How active are you?

Monday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Tuesday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Wednesday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Thursday10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Friday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Saturday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)
Sunday 10hr(s)----20hr(s)

How often do you check the forums?
I check the forums.........
I am on everyday and i always leave the forums up and i check constantly, and well i am pretty well known to the people who are starting, i help all out who ask me or need it, and i also greet all newcomers
Please get back to me
-Paul

Last edited by Paul on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : srry typos)
Back to top Go down
http://Nothingtospecial.com/fire
Mod Sick
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Mod Sick

Pauls admin aplication Please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pauls admin aplication Please read   Pauls admin aplication Please read I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 am

Well I'm not the one who will make this decision in the end but I personally think that we have to much staff and not enough players for the time being.
Back to top Go down

Pauls admin aplication Please read
Page 1 of 1