Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStaff ListWikiHigh Scores

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Owner
Owner
Michael

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael Empty
PostSubject: Rune Crafting Guide By Michael   Rune Crafting Guide By Michael I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

1: you will need to know the command (::ess) this gives you Rune Essence into you inventory.

2: you will need an empty inventory. and the command (::empty) <--- only use empty when you are going to move to the next Runes you will make, like if you go from air to water (mind is not working atm) once you get done crafting air runes use (::empty) and go craft some waters and do that every time you move on from a rune type.

Guide:

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael 0000-1

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael 0002-1

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael 0003-1

THE MAGE IS IN LEVEL 4-6 WILD!
Rune Crafting Guide By Michael 0006-1

IN ORDER TO GET TO THE PLACE BELOW YOU MUST RUN AROUND THE FIRST PLACE YOU TELEPORT TO UNTIL YOU FIND THE ENTRANCE CALLED "PASSAGE" AND IT LOOKS LIKE A CAVE ENTRANCE (OR YOU CAN BRING A AXE, OR PICKAXE, OR EVEN TRAIN YOUR AGILITY) AND YOU CAN GO IN THROUGH DIFFERENT ENTRANCES!
Rune Crafting Guide By Michael 0007-1
ALL TELEPORTS WORK BUT THE BLOOD ONE, ALSO THE MIND ONE WORKS BUT THE ALTER IS "CRUMBLED" WE WILL BE FIXING THAT SOON!
Back to top Go down
https://dreamscapersps.forumotion.com
Mod Paul
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator
Mod Paul

PostSubject: Awsome guide   Rune Crafting Guide By Michael I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 pm

thanks mike i needed to know where to go :)
Back to top Go down
http://Nothingtospecial.com/fire
justin
Veteran Player
Veteran Player
justin

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting Guide By Michael   Rune Crafting Guide By Michael I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am

Good guide! Just a idea thought you should add the levels on the runes or what is a good way to get fast exp like 1-50 air runes,50-99 water, ect. And other than that nice guide. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Crafting Guide By Michael   Rune Crafting Guide By Michael I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune Crafting Guide By Michael
Page 1 of 1